Hooray!!!!! For more tasty liberty infused propaganda, follow me and maybe I’ll reach 50 some day.
Biblically and historically, the government was very uninvolved in marriage. I like that. I don’t know why we should register our marriage to the federal government. I think it’s a sacrament…
Matter of fact, I’d like to see all governments out of the marriage question. I don’t think it’s a state function, I think it’s a religious function.
This was interesting. We don’t notice a lot of what the govmt does because we are so used to what they do regularly.
Seriously read this to realize just how much we depend on our govmt.
Here’s a quote from your governmasturbation fest.
“But the fact that you can legally own your own house is something made possible by government.”
Obvious propaganda is obvious.
If you support Obama you must like:
- The unconstitutional bombing of women and children (Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya)
- The federal reserve printing infinite money; depreciating everyone’s savings
- The activities happening in Guantanamo
- Imprisoning non-violent drug offenders
- 30,000 drones spying on american citizens
- The indefinite detention and assassination of american citizens (NDAA)
- Governmental authority to confiscate everybody’s food, plants, water, transportation, and construction materials (NDRP)
Really? I mean seriously? I’m not the most knowledgeable on American Affairs but I’m pretty sure the worst things on those lists, (bombing, Guantanamo, imprisonment and NDAA) were started by republicans who continue to try to prevent any change. Or in the case of the drug imprisonment, is a policy based on bullshit conservative values about how they feel society should be regulated/makes them the most money. I don’t particularly like Obama but demonizing him for those reasons seems fucking stupid. But then I guess that’s what republicans are.
First of all, I am independent. I stand for peace and freedom, not a party.
You are trapped in the meaningless left v. right perspective that mainstream media boxes you into. The definitions of the parties have been so perverted that they differ only in the scapegoats used to scare consent out of you. These are the most substantive grievances against Barack. What would you have me criticize President Obama over? The fact that he ate a dog in a place where that is common? Stop standing up for this man. He doesn’t deserve your respect. Forget party loyalty as well. Start voting with your conscience, and for individuals that adhere to it.
- Obama signed the NDAA silently on new years eve. The usual response by Obama supporters is that he promised not to use his, and every future president’s, new power on any American citizens. But even if he doesn’t, there is nothing stopping the next POTUS.
- The drug war has raged for decades under both parties with no change. All of the presidents who presided over our country during this prohibition knew that the laws create the violence. Hence it is unforgivable that it was allowed to progress.
- Hundreds of thousands of civilians have been killed in the middle east since we started sticking our American uranium tipped dick in their business. Obama said ending the war in Iraq and closing Guantanamo would be a day one priority. The fact that he allows such obviously needless death to continue is reprehensible.
IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE
“The NSA Is Lying”: U.S. Government Has Copies of
Most of Your Emails Says NSA Whistleblower
WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH WATCH
- You like undeclared, hence unconstitutional, wars fueled by the military industrial complex. More so when victory is undefined and unattainable because it results in the creation of hostilities of the native inhabitants due to the slaughter of thousands of women and children.
- You enjoy the idea that the federal government can say who can and cannot get married, have an abortion, or ride an airplane without getting molested.
- You are looking forward to the inevitable collapse of our economy caused by the federal reserve printing unlimited dollars and allocating them, in secret, to their cronies including international banks.
- The only reason you get up in the morning is to read about young people murdering each other over the area in which they distribute narcotics and the profits obtained from said distribution. When, if only their profession weren’t demonized and criminalized they would have civil recourse to these disputes.